
By coincidence I came across this wonderful sampler. Beatrix Potter has always been one of my favourites She was a fine writer,illustrator and last but not least, creator of my eldest daughter's most cuddled stuffed animal ever : Peter rabbit :))


No need to tell you I had to stitch this lovely sampler as well! Thank you Nina for helping me with this request and thank you for your patience to get me started on blogging as well!
Creating a blog of my own has always been on my to-do list, but for some reason or another I kept on postponing it... Now, here I am, with still a rather empty blog, but I'm sure it will grow.
For those who'd like to read more about this special bpquakersal, I'd like to add a link to the website (see "my special favourites"). Have fun!
I love Beatrix Potter and the cute characters she has created a lot!!!:)
BeantwoordenVerwijderen