vrijdag 23 oktober 2009

Halloween is approaching FAST! Creepy times are nearly upon us again! I love those dark and spooky evenings while I'm tucking in my seat near the burning wood place, sipping from hot chocolate and reading a nice book. I'm happy Halloween is getting more popular each year as till about 10 years ago one wouldn't discover any decorations anywhere. Now there are pumpkins before each door and shops display all kind of decorations. I would love to have them all! Oh I'm soooo greedy!
Talking about being greedy...take a look at the following website http://pumpkinpatchprimitivequiltshoppe.blogspot.com/2009/10/its-happy-halloween-giveaway.html
I'm sure you'll know what I mean! I'm going to try my best to gain those wonderful fabrics! They look fabulous and I can hardly wait to use them in all kind of ideas. Oh please let me be lucky! And...by the way...for those who want to try as well : go and read the instructions on the Pumpkin Patch Primitives! You won't regret it but ...be quick!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten