skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
blackcat
zondag 1 november 2009
Birthday for a Taurus
When my daughter celebrated her birthday last May, I completed the lovely Taurus design I found on
http://aliolka.blogspot.com/2009/08/blog-post.html
.
I love these designs (like so many others :) and I think my Taurus turned out lovely too.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten
Nieuwere post
Oudere post
Homepage
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Volgers
About blackcat
blackcat
The name already reveals one of my favourites: CATS! My own black furry friend keeps me company while I spend time being creative.I love cross-stitch,lace,knitting,...
Mijn volledige profiel tonen
Labels
cross stitch
Halloween
Knitting
sal
My personal favourites
Dipdiddlydesigns
bpquakersal
EMS
quote of the day
"The real measure of a day's heat is the length of a sleeping cat"
Blogarchief
►
2012
(1)
►
oktober
(1)
►
2010
(3)
►
december
(1)
►
oktober
(1)
►
januari
(1)
▼
2009
(13)
►
december
(4)
▼
november
(4)
Christmas Give away at Between Crosses
Another present in cross stitch
Birthday for a Taurus
All Saint's Day
►
oktober
(2)
►
juli
(1)
►
mei
(2)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten